Disclosure: The below contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click the titles to shop!
We know we’ve had our feet crammed into boots all winter but it’s time to start thinking sandals, friends! (And ahem, probably time to start thinking about getting a pedicure.) Warm weather will be here before you know it! Get ahead on planning your spring wardrobe by picking up some cute sandals on sale at Lulus. We’ve featured our current favorites below. Happy shopping!
1. Alexa Blue Multi Slide Sandals,
These slip-on, cork-soled sandals are to tie-dye for, don’t you think?
2. Leeah White Studded Flat Ankle Strap Sandals,
So cute, so dainty, so studded. We need these.
3. Micah Fuchsia Suede Lace-Up Flat Sandals,
Lace these vegan leather sandals up with your favorite new spring midi dress. They’re available in five different colors!
4. Alohas Emilia Orange Suede Leather Strappy Slide Sandals,
Get in on the neon trend this spring with these cute orange, red and pink sandals. They’re also half off!
5. Chinese Laundry Gemmy Light Blue Suede Leather Sandals,
Classic blue will be another hue that’s hot!
6. Cates Sand Nubuck Leather Slide Sandals,
Beige doesn’t have to be boring with these tasseled sandals.
7. Antiques Red Suede Leather High Heel Sandals,
Add a little height to a warm spring date night look with these bold playful sandals.
8. Tessa Cognac Nappa and Black Suede Flat Sandals,
Say hello to your new go-to sandals. Seriously, you’ll be able to wear these with all your spring get-ups.
9. Alexie Black Multi Braided Fabric Strappy Flat Sandals,
Let your DIY pedicure get the attention it deserves in these braided rope sandals.
Headed for a vacay soon? Check out Take These 8 Cute Sandals on Vacation Already, Would Ya?
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!