Disclosure: The below contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click the titles to shop!
Whether you’re hitting the road with friends or jet-setting to a faraway location, comfortable kicks can make or break a vacation. So before you start packing your suitcase, you’ll wanna make sure you have some super cute shoes in tow. Keep reading for some of our very favorite colorful travel sneakers, perfect for every kind of getaway.
1. Comme des Garçons Play x Converse Chuck Taylor® Low Top Sneakers, $150
Get ready for allll the compliments with this iconic style. And don’t just rock them at the airport — these cute sneakers will look great with everything from dresses to leggings.
2. Sorel Kinetic Lite Grip-Tape Mesh Sneakers, $130
Skip the blisters and still look cool with this color-blocked pair of kicks. Equal parts colorful and comfortable, you’ll feel like you’re walking on clouds.
3. adidas SL Andridge Shoes, $100
When it comes to colorful travel sneakers, we’re totally down with every color of the rainbow.
4. Keds x Ace & Jig Anchor Hope Slip-On Sneakers, $120
Keds has been consistently knocking it outta the park with their collaborations, but this style from slow-fashion goddesses Ace & Jig has captured our hearts.
5. Dr. Scholl’s Women’s No Chill Knit Slip-on Sneakers,
Need to ensure your feet stay cushioned, comfortable *and* cute? These patterned slip-ons from Dr. Scholl’s can make it happen.
6. adidas Ultraboost DNA Shoes, $180
It’s a fact — there’s nothing more comfortable than adidas’ Ultraboost. And this bright style will keep you and your feet happy.
7. Women’s Puma x Charlotte Olympia Rise Charlotte Sneakers, $100
This gorgeous collaboration with Charlotte Olympia and Puma is too good to pass up.
8. Soludos Rainbow Wave Embroidered Leather Sneakers, $139
Bring sunshine and rainbows along for the ride with these adorable stitched kicks. The best part? The ‘Good Vibes’ message on the back.
9. INC Women’s Danelia Lace-Up Sneakers, $80
Put some metallic in the mix with these eye-catching iridescent lace-ups. This shimmery style reminds us of all of the amazing shoes from our #TBT days.
10. Keds for kate spade new york Kickstart KS Rainbow Sneakers, $80
White sneakers are amazingly versatile. But just in case you’re trying to match it to something in your carry-on, these colorful soles should do the trick.
11. New Balance FTWR Sneakers,
Bright patterns are always a good plan, and this vibrant floral pattern is fun enough for every destination.
12. Superga Fernanda Platform Sneakers,
You don’t have to book a trip to the desert to appreciate a prickly embroidered sneaker… but it certainly helps.
13. Fergalicious Shortly Tie Dye Slip-On Sneakers,
Channel your inner hippie with these cushy (and on-trend) indigo slip-ons.
Still shopping for cool kicks? Check out 15 Cute Sneakers To Help You Get Up And Running In 2020!
Allison is a writer, Bruce Springsteen enthusiast, and sixth-generation Texan living in Denton, Texas.