Disclosure: The cozy slippers below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click or tap the titles to shop!
What’s on our winter footwear checklist? Cute boots, colorful kicks and alllll the fluffy slippers. Let’s face it — they’re essential for those lazy, winter days. Keep scrolling for the cozy slippers that will be keeping our feet warm and toasty.
1. Bloomingdale’s, APPARIS Lois Faux Fur Slipper, $112
Equal parts slipper and slide, these colorblocked beauties are at the top of our wishlist.
2. Macy’s, UGGs Men’s Ascot Moccasin Slipper, $120
Whether it’s full-coverage boots or cozy slippers, you can’t go wrong with a pair of UGGs.
3. Journey’s, Minnetonka Alpine Sheepskin Moc Casual Shoe, $79.99
These ankle-warming shoes can be worn at home or on those impromptu errands.
4. Macy’s, Fireside By Dearfoams Men’s Grafton Clog Slipper,
Searching for some slippers that you can get away with wearing out in public? Hint: it’s these.
5. Bloomingdale’s, Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Malibu Slipper,
On those ultra-lazy days where you just wanna wrap yourself in layers of shearling, reach for this neutral option!
6. Macy’s, ISOTONER Men’s Plaid Hoodback Slipper,
When it comes to comfortable winter footwear, you can’t go wrong with something in a classic flannel pattern.
7. Macy’s, TOMS Sage Knit Cozy Slip-On Slipper, $59
For fans of bright, novelty knits and all things rainbow, this confetti-inspired slip-on is sure to be an instant hit.
8. Macy’s, MUK LUKS Orla Slipper, $36
Can’t get enough of those throwback ’90s styles? Us either. So naturally, we’re obsessing over these flower power slides.
9. Macy’s, RACHEL RACHEL ROY Martina Sherpa Scuff Slipper, $28
Whether you’re off to bed or gearing up for a little nap, these starry slippers fit the vibe.
10. Macy’s, DEER STAGS Men’s Smiley Face Memory Foam Slipper, $37.50
We’ve been seeing smiley-face slippers all over our socials, so naturally we had to include one here! We definitely recommend getting a pair for yourself and your partner.
The new year is underway — have you treated yourself to a new pair of shoes yet?! Check out 2023’s biggest shoe trends: platforms, embellished loafers and more.
Allison is a writer, Bruce Springsteen enthusiast, and sixth-generation Texan living in Denton, Texas.