Spring is a great time to take off for vacation. It’s also a good time to clear out your closet to make space for new shoes you’ll be taking on that vacation! Need some encouragement to get started? Keep reading for our favorite cute sandals that are worthy of a vacation. Click the photos to shop! FYI, this post contains affiliate links which means if you click on one, we may make a commission. We hope you like our picks!
1. Madewell The Boardwalk Ankle Strap Sandal,
This strappy pair comes in 5 different colors including silver leather, three shades of brown and black, shown here.
2. Balenciaga Logo Ankle Strap Sandal, $695
A logo lover’s dream.
3. Steve Madden Camille Clear Sandal, $99.95
Lucite is clearly a spring trend.
4. Vince Camuto Kamperla Ankle Strap Espadrille Sandal, $98.95
Living Coral is a another trend we can get behind!
5. Lucky Brand Garston Espadrille Sandal, $78.95
Wear these comfortable flats with a midi skirt or cropped denim.
6. Steve Madden Bandi Platform Wedge Sandal, $79.95
You can never own too many platforms.
7. Steve Madden Irenee Ankle Strap Sandal, $79.95
Our favorite hue of blue.
8. Birkenstock Madrid Big Buckle Slide Sandal, $129.95
We love a good pair of Birks. Go for this style if you already own the classics!
Not seeing anything you like? Check out The 4 Types of Shoes to Pack for Your Next Vacation.
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!