Disclosure: The top sneaker styles below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click or tap the titles to shop!
The shoe trends for 2023 are all about variety, even in the sneaker department! We get it — moving on to a new pair of trainers can be tough, but these top sneaker styles for 2023 definitely make it easier! Keep scrolling for the on-trend styles we’ll be wearing this year.
1. ShopBop, Tory Burch Bubble Good Luck Sneaker, $298
Searching for something to wear on your hot girl walk? Reach for these green-embellished sneakers — chunky sneakers will be everywhere this year.
2. Bloomingdale’s, New Balance Unisex 574 Running Sneaker, $99.99
Tread is totally trending this year! And when increased functionality doubles as a fashion trend, we are *all in.*
3. ALDO, Labedar Wedge Sneaker,
Sportier styles will also be all over the place in 2023. We’re partial to this pretty muted wedge from ALDO.
4. Journey’s, Men’s ASICS Japan S™ Athletic Shoe, $99.99
Vintage-inspired sneaks never go out of style. This is probably why you can expect to see timeless throwbacks like these ASICS.
5. Journey’s, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Sneaker, $64.99
Time to dig these out from the back of your closet! These unisex sneaks look great with everything from jeans to maxi dresses.
6. ShopBop, Vans UA Old Skool Stackform Sneaker, $90
As you explore the top sneaker styles for 2023, pay attention to pastels! These pretty platforms are near the top of our list.
7. Journey’s, Reebok Classic Leather Legacy AZ Athletic Shoe, $89.99
With exposed tread *and* a throwback silhouette and colorway, these classic Reeboks are serving up two trends simultaneously.
8. Journey’s, adidas Astir Athletic Shoe, $99.99
The new year’s sneaker trends are all about color. So the brighter, the better!
A new season may be around the corner, but don’t forget about your cold-weather footwear! Shop our favorite winter shoe styles before spring arrives.
Allison is a writer, Bruce Springsteen enthusiast, and sixth-generation Texan living in Denton, Texas.